Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sniff, sniff


Does your baby have the sniffles?

If you have a small child, I would highly recommend this product. Having a daughter with CHD (Congenital Heart Defect), we are cautious that she won't get lower chest congestion (even after having her heart fixed). When Isabella has the sniffles, I put some saline drops on her nose, wait for about a minute and use this nasal aspirator. I have to make sure that she is mucus free (or at least most of it).

My only recommendation would be is to not suck air too hard once the aspirator is in their nose. If you do, you are sucking the air that they're breathing too and it makes them very uncomfortable.

NoseFrida the snot sucker product photograph

It is affordable too. We purchased ours HERE.
Hope this information helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...