Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Is It Christmas Already?

No, not yet but we're spoiling it!

Since we'll be on the road in a few days, we decided to let the kids open their presents and have a chance to play with them a couple days before we leave.

Lego has always been a favourite in this household. 


 Yes, Josh got a Lego too! Lord of the Rings is his new favourite!


Joe's been asking for a Darth Vader Lego watch for over a year now. So he's really happy to finally get one.


I know Josh doesn't look impressed on this photo but he loved it. He finished a different version of the Hobbit book from school but this one comes with the Lord of the Rings too.




I think my kids are so lucky. I wish we did more this year to help other kids feel lucky too.
Tomorrow, I may need some luck as Isabella goes for her hearing test.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...