Sunday, December 23, 2012

Snow Much Fun

Between lunch, stretching, bathroom breaks, nursing and diaper change, 10 hours later, we arrived at my in laws last night. It felt like the longest road trip ever. But don't get me wrong, my kids are so great with long distance driving and I'm so thankful for that. I'm thankful for the gadgets too that keeps the boys pre-occupied. Thankful for the naps, for my husband taking the toll of doing all the driving himself and thankful for a reliable vehicle. Most especially, I am thankful to God for the safe travels. 

One of the perks being in British Columbia is they have a milder winter than ours in Alberta. It was on the minus 20's when we left home and it was 0 degrees when we came here. Although the boys were not completely 100% on the mend, who can refuse to have 'snow much fun' in the snow at 3c weather? So out they go. 







I hope you're having 'snow much fun' too at the end of your world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...