Tuesday, January 8, 2013

7 Months Ago....

Seems like just yesterday.
When I had this little life inside of me.

I was worried, yet hopeful.
But one thing I know for sure, I was happy.

******************

Fast forward 7 months.
She's as determined and strong will as she was in my tummy.

I don't think I could ever take away my worry, but I can make plans for her future.
And learn to live life as we go on.

There's still one thing I'm sure of...  I'm happy to have her and I wouldn't have it any other way.



Oh..... all the stories I'll tell her someday.
Or perhaps, this blog will help tell her own story to her.

Happy 7 months our little Isabella!
We love you from the bottom of our "hearts".



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful baby girl! You have been on my mind...thank you for sharing your precious photos and experiences Michelle~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This photo melts my heart, Michelle! Look at her charming smile and dimples! So precious :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...